Show #58

I felt like playing new music tonight!
download the show!

Strange Times People Band - Aye Tu - Strange Times People Band
L I T H I C S - Shees - Borrowed Floors
Primitive Teeth - Omit - Demo for Planned Parenthood
Fatty Cakes and the Puff Pastries - Panic Attack - Fatty Cakes and the Puff Pastries
Hater - Heavy Hearts - You Tried
Veronica Falls - Bad Feeling - Veronica Falls
Broadway - A Lemon and a Lime - Broadway
Remember Sports - No Going Back - Slow Buzz
Waxahatchee - Bathtub - American Weekend
fuvk - glasses - time series
Monster Museum - Elevator - Warsome
Courtney Barnett - Small Poppies - Sometimes I Sit and Think, and Sometimes I Just Sit
Rule of Thirds - Fingerprints - Rule of Thirds
Picastro - Two Women - You
Household - Desperate Times - Items
Goat Girl - Viper Fish - Goat Girl
Seapony - I Really Do - Seapony
Dum Dum Girls - Bedroom Eyes - Only in Dreams
Moon Racer - New Crush - Is It Really a Secret?
The Golden Awesome - High Life - Autumn
Aldous Harding - Imagining My Man - Party
Yowler - Yowler - The Offer
Sharon van Etten - Give Out - Tramp
Tomberlin - I'm Not Scared - At Weddings
Bent - Payphone Texts - Snakes and Shapes
Wye Oak - For Prayer - The Knot
Gia Margaret - Groceries - There's Always Glimmer
Angel Olsen - Not Gonna Kill You - My Woman
Soccer Mommy - Wildflowers - Clean

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show #52

Show #48 - Halloween edition

Show #49 - 1999 edition