Show #62 - Valentine's Day edition

Download the show

DIIV - Valentine
Unwound - Demons Sing Love Songs
Ted Leo & the Pharmacists - You Always Hate the One You Love
Small Factory - Scared of Love
Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - I Let Love In
the Mountain Goats - Standard Bitter Love Song #8 - Ghana
Slant 6 - Love Shock
Eric's Trip - Allergic to Love
A Boy Named Thor - Goth Love Song
Peter Murphy - A Strange Kind of Love
Swirlies - His Love Just Washed Away
Belle & Sebastian - Wrong Love
Another Sunny Day - I'm in Love With a Girl Who Doesn't Know I Exist
Siouxsie & the Banshees - Love in a Void
Godzuki - Love Crown
Julie Doiron - Love to Annoy
Boyracer - Twisted Love
Comet Gain - Deficient Love
Alec Bathgate - Win Your Love
The Wedding Present - Love Slave
Grifters - Love Explosion
Spectrum - My Love for You Never Died Away but My Soul Gave Out and Withered
Tindersticks - Can Our Love
Able Tasmans - Weight of Love
Sebadoh - Forced Love
Jawbreaker - I Love You So Much It's Killing Us Both
Heavenly - Our Love Is Heavenly
Disco Inferno - Love Stepping Out
Bedhead - Foaming Love
Blanket - Like Someone in Love
Readymade - My Love Not Yours
The Charlottes - Love in the Emptiness
Slipstream - Computer Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show #52

Show #48 - Halloween edition

Show #49 - 1999 edition