Show #75

Trembling Blue Stars - A London Story
Famous Boyfriend - I Regret Everything
The Field Mice - Quicksilver
Even As We Speak - One Step Forward
Northern Picture Library - Insecure
Belle & Sebastian - Lazy Line Painter Jane
Popguns - Those Other Things
Fat Tulips - You Opened My Eyes
Future Bible Heroes - Hopeless
The Wake - Crush the Flowers
Crayon - The Snap-Tight Wars
Barcelona - I've Got the Password to Your Shell Account
Moped - Through the Cracks
Nerdy Girl - Anne Elliot
Vitesse - Swinging Bachelor Pad
The Lucksmiths - Little Athletics
Brittle Stars - So Unfair
The Sea Urchins - A Morning Odyssey
Another Sunny Day - What's Happened
Secret Shine - Honey Sweet
Sweetest Ache - If I Could Shine
Orange Cake Mix - Back to the Island
Dressy Bessy - Ultra Vivid Color
The Troposcatter - Broken Cat Ears
Damien Jurado - Trampoline
Delta Haymax - I Never Said I Was
Autumn Teen Sound - Say Something
Figurine - I Wait for You
The Tall Boy - Masami Said
Beat Happening - Red Head Walking

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show #52

Show #48 - Halloween edition

Show #49 - 1999 edition