Show #85 - David Berman Tribute

R.I.P. David Berman
January 4, 1967 – August 7, 2019


download the show

Purple Mountains
Purple Mountains (2019)
Maybe I'm the Only One for Me
All My Happiness Is Gone
Margaritas at the Mall
I Loved Being My Mother's Son

Silver Jews
Lookout Mountain, Lookout Sea (2008)
Strange Victory, Strange Defeat
Suffering Jukebox
Candy Jail
Aloysius, Bluegrass Drummer

Tanglewood Numbers (2005)
How Can I Love You (If You Won't Lie Down)
K-Hole
Sleeping Is the Only Love
Punks in the Beer Light

Bright Flight (2001)
Room Games and Diamond Rain
Death of an Heir of Sorrows
Tennessee
I Remember Me

American Water (1998)
Random Rules
Send in the Clouds
We Are Real
Buckingham Rabbit

The Natural Bridge (1996)
Black and Brown Blues
Dallas
Inside the Golden Days of Missing You
Pet Politics
Pretty Eyes

Starlite Walker (1994)
New Orleans
Rebel Jew
Pan-America Blues

The Arizona Record (1993)
Secret Knowledge of Backroads
Bar Scene from Star Wars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show #52

Show #48 - Halloween edition

Show #49 - 1999 edition